The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for establishing communication and developing relationship-focused partnerships between external organizations and Nonprofit Hub. Partnerships range from lead generation from our educational blog to event sponsorships for our yearly conference.
NOTE: The position deals primarily with national sponsors through Nonprofit Hub, though there will be opportunities to build local partnerships with The Foundry.
- Scout companies serving mid-sized nonprofits to discover mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Transfer marketing managers’ quarterly sales objectives into tailored marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate terms and pricing for mutually beneficial, relationship-centered partnerships.
- Organize sponsorships for Cause Camp, a Forbes listed Top Nonprofit Conference of 2018.
- Collaborate with coworkers on editing, graphic design and marketing deliverables to provide well-rounded content for clients.
- Forecast and report exposure and performance of lead-generating activities across Pardot’s email marketing, Google Analytics’ web traffic tracking, Google Ad Stack and GoToWebinar.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus