• Give a big, warm welcome to guests and make them feel at home.
• Educate customers by presenting and explaining our drink menu; answer questions so they’re able to find their perfect drink.
• Recognize that consistency is key and be able to prepare all menu items as trained.
• Help build The Foundry business by offering exceptional service.
• Maintain a clean working space, restock inventory and go above and beyond when we need you to.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organizational standards and sanitation regulations.
• Voice your ideas about events, product offerings, and things we can do to improve our services, always putting the community first.
• Love coffee, or at least the idea of it. This job is so much more than just pouring drinks!
• Understand not all beers and wines are created equal. Be willing to learn about our alcohol and food pairings.
• Operate our Point of Sale system and handle cash operations.
• Stay calm when there’e a line out the door (hey! that means you’re doing something right!).
• Verbally communicate with staff and guests.
• Understand guest service is our most important offering.
• Follow safety rules.
• Show up to work prepared and on time.
• Solve problems and make it right for our guests.
• Love the Lincoln community.
• Be willing to speak up and make suggestions on how we can do things better.
• Have a valid food/alcohol handler’s permit.